New Permit System MyGovernmentOnline (MGO)
The last application acceptance and permit issuance is by 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, except holidays. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Schedule Inspections online!
You can now schedule building inspections using our new online application. This convenient new option allows homeowners and contractors to schedule building inspections, check the status, reschedule and cancel inspections. The application can be used by clicking "MyGovernmentOnline" below.
Public Counter Services;
The public counter for the Building Inspection Division is the business center for all services provided by the division. The counter serves as the official interface between the Division and its customers. The following services are conducted at the counter:
- Accept applications and issue permits
- Check and submit plans
- Calculate permit fees
- Access property information
- Answer construction/permit questions
- Investigate construction without permits
- Issue residential over the counter permits for electrical, plumbing, and mechanical permits (service upgrade, water line/sewer line re-pipe, furnace and a/c replacement, re-roof, and window replacement)
- Issue residential kitchen and bathroom remodels without structural alteration
- Issue commercial tenant improvement (TI) over the counter permit on Tuesday and Thursday from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
Primary Building Inspection Division Services
- Plan check services
- Field inspection services